Q. What are your sizes?
Please see the Sizing page for detailed information.
Q. What is your despatch policy?
The items printed to order and usually sent within three working days of your order.
All items are sent by Royal Mail 24h Tracked, and you will receive a tracking number via email when the item is despatched.
a) The print on the real garment, when the garment is laid flat, may appear smaller in comparison to the preview.
b) The actual print will be centred, even if the generated preview doesn't suggest that.
Q. What is the quality of your garments?
- The garment prints are soft to touch, 100% organic, and 100% safe for children and infants.
- The prints are ink-based and form part of the garment rather than being printed on top, so the print feels soft and stretches with with shirt.
- Washed normally the print will last as long as the garment. You can even tumble-dry. Wash your shirts at 40 degrees or less. Iron on reverse (cool).
- All garments are printed using 100% biodegradable, water-based organic inks meeting the strictest industry standards. They are:
- Totally organic
- 100% non-hazardous
- 100% toxin-free
- Completely vegan-friendly and contain no animal by-products
- Safe for infants and babies
The garments meet the strictest industry standards with NeoPigment inks. As defined by Oeko-Tex 100 safety applications for infant wear, Residues Standard List (RSL) and the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists, they truly meet world-wide accepted standards.